Monday, June 22, 2009

ALeather.com

ALeather.com

This is my first website review. I found this website about a year ago while looking for cheap gear that would get the job done and not look ridiculous. The website offers a ton of different gear at incredibly low prices. The quality of the products seem to be fantastic. (I will be reviewing each item I purchased after I use them on the road next week)

-The design of the site is aesthetically pleasing and easy to follow.

-Customer service was great.

-Shipping was fast and Aleather.com offers a great flat rate of $7.95.

-Product prices were fair.

I highly recommend this site for someone on a budget such as myself. I paid around $150 for a helmet, jacket, and gloves shipped to my front door. Check it out, click on the link above!

No comments:

Post a Comment